Saturday, November 17, 2012

Nice to meet you.

Lala is seven weeks old today.  My daughter is finally here and it feels like   These past seven weeks have been among the hardest and most rewarding in my life, but they have me mired in thought a lot of the time.  Since I graduated college I have been considering the direction of my life: whether I'm reaching my full potential, whether I'm happy or doing what I need to be to get there.
My wants and my interests are as varied as anyone's, I guess.  But I feel like my attention to them is so fractured that I flit from one to another.  This blog, besides helping me process my life, will help me explore my interests in a way that should allow me to incorporate them into my life in a meaningful way.
Now that Lala's here and I'm beginning to settle into our new life I feel like I need to get some of the stuff that's been swirling around my head out.  I need to process and refine and expand.  I want to better my life.
Maybe my meandering thoughts might serve someone somewhere along the way.  That's really the most I can hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment